the Italian cycling challenge
“If this ride was spread over 2 days it would still be tough. I had a feeling of euphoria that lasted nearly 2 weeks after the event.”
– Andrew, Italian Everest recon team, 2015sign up
– 29,029 feet (and more) of ascent
– 17 hours in the saddle
– stunning Italian mountain scenery
– 7th-9th September 2018
– 15 places available
For cyclists who can average 18mph over 100 miles and are capable of riding well over 125 miles in a day. Needs a serious commitment to training.
support we provide
– all the fine Italian food and drink you can handle
– support team, car and motorbike
– ride leaders
RIDE BROCHURE 2018 (SOON)
£225 seat fee for food, accommodation and transport (flights not included). Then £500 fundraising target to ride in your own kit or £1000 to earn the Near Naked kit.